Pages

Blog Review



I really enjoyed reading this blog and decided to add it to my blog list as I found the content interesting; it provided topics that aid teachers in dealing with the personal issues children may face in education. As I aim to become a teacher, I believe the content of this blog provides help in approaching topics teachers may find difficult, such as promoting body confidence and self esteem in a setting where bullying is prime. While there is a clamp down on bullying in the school environment, it cannot be denied that children still face the odd remark that may knock their self-esteem or body confidence. A blog post found here provides 5 steps teachers can use to help improve self esteem and body confidence. Additionally the blog covers topics such as teacher’s tips on how to keep the classroom quiet (found here). I found this amusing, reflecting back upon my experiences of my school years and how every teacher showed signs of anger if their classroom was not quiet when they needed it to be.


Overall I really like the layout and topics of the blog and I found it a useful tool which can be referred back to when I qualify as a teacher. As the blog is being regularly updated it is one I enjoy frequently checking on as the content always includes something new or different. The blog not only covers serious topics but includes amusing elements. It is an easy read and the content is not overwhelming. Navigation is simple, a category list on the side and a list of the latest posts allows me to look back to see if I have missed any posts. I would recommend this blog to others as it is useful, amusing and easily accessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment